Tech Tip: Countdown Blog Widget

I have always been the one to use a countdown app, mark Xs on a calendar, and create paper chain links to countdown towards big dates, like Christmas, Halloween, my birthday, and the last and first days of school! As my blog is one of the sites that I have been visiting the most this semester, this countdown timer will be great at making me remember that the end of the year is closer than I think to 1) encourage me to keep going because I am almost to end of my second to last semester of undergrad and 2) to stay aware of the fact that end-of-the-year deadlines are creeping up WAY too fast. I set the date of my countdown to December 15th, the first Saturday after finals week, which is the day that everybody will be done with school for the semester!

This is what the countdown looks like on my blog. I love it! 
 (Source: I took this screenshot on my computer)

Comments

Popular Posts