Tech Tip: Embed SoundCloud

I recorded myself reading my rendition of Noah's Ark and I uploaded it onto Soundcloud. I wanted to include the recording on my version of the Noah's Ark story in my Environmental Myths and Folklore storybook, so I copied the embed code to my recording from Soundcloud, as pictured below.
 
How to copy the embed code from Soundcloud.
(Source: I took this screenshot on my computer)
 
Then, I took the embed code and took it to my storybook site. I chose the edit page option and then I clicked the "< > Embed" icon on the right side of the page. Then, I chose "Embed Code", as pictured below. I pasted the code in and I think it looks pretty great on my page. Check it out here!


How to embed code onto Google Sites. You can see the "Embed" code on the right side.
(Source: I took this screenshot on my computer)

Comments

Popular Posts