Tech Tip: Animated GIF

Hey guys! For this Tech Tip, I learned how to create a GIF on gifmaker.me. I just downloaded the images that I wanted to include in my GIF into one folder and then I uploaded them onto to GIF making site and set the parameters for my images and the speed at which the images would change in my GIF. I am going to include this GIF into my story about The Man in the Sun in my Environmental Myth and Folklore storybook! In the GIF, I included images of a coal fire, a coal miner, a river dam, a solar panel, and then sun, as they are all characters in my story. I am 100% a GIF lover so I'm excited to include this in my story as a visual aid to the evolution of the coal fire in my story.

This is the GIF I created for my story about the Man in the Sun.
(Source to the image of: FireCoal miner , River damSolar panelSun)

Comments

Popular Posts