Learning Challenge: Happiness Jar

For the past two weeks, I 've been writing down something that makes me happy every day in my notes instead of on a piece of paper to put in a jar. Here is the list of things that I wrote down of things that make me happy:

1) My family's unconditional love for me, even when I am being annoying or stubborn
2) Secure access to fresh water
3) Teachers that care about your growth outside of their class
4) Chik-fil-a
5) Public parks
6) Seeing someone conquer learning something that was challenging to them at first
7) Finishing all of my assignments for this class
8) Getting to do research papers on whatever I am interested in
9) The kids that I tutor
10) Realizing how much I have grown over the course of a semester
11) Being blessed with the means to have an iPad
12) Making other people happy
13) It's almost Christmas season!
14) The resources that OU provides me when I need assistance or guidance

This exercise taught me not only to take the time to notice what makes me happy, but also appreciate the fact that even the smallest things can better my day. I also became more conscious of the things that I was happy about and most of the things that make me happy have to do with learning or my education!

Comments

Popular Posts