Week 8 Progress

In terms of understanding the material and my objectives of this class to become a better reader and storyteller, I would have to say that I am doing quite well in this class! When it comes to keeping up with the assignments that are due from monday to thursday, I am not doing as well as I should be I have thought about revising my weekly schedule for this class, although I think that I would have to create a new one that would be set up to expect at least one zero a week on an assignment that is due from monday to thursday and then always do enough extra credit when I am free friday to sunday to counteract that zero.

My biggest fear is that I will have to take this continue this class into dead week or the week before to get the grade I want or that I will fall off on completing assignments when it gets closer to the end of the year. I think that I am going to use this weekend to get ahead on some assignments for next week and hopefully that helps me stay on track to finish this class early. I need to also start doing even more extra credit assignments over the weekend and that shouldn't be a problem because sometimes they are fun!

File:27055287-graduation-wallpapers.jpg
Graduates throwing up their graduation caps.

I am going to be graduating this May so I am down to push through any amount of work this semester if it means that I will be done with my undergraduate career in seven months!

Comments

Popular Posts